A society where every young person reaches their full potential.
To provide a safe environment where young people can live, learn, and receive the support and guidance needed to thrive.
- Integrity – We are honest, trustworthy, non-judgemental, responsible and accountable.
- Compassion – We really care about our young people and have empathy and understanding for the difficulties they face, wanting only the best possible outcomes for them.
- Excellence – We are competent and professional and take great pride in working to exceptionally high standards.
- Supporting vulnerable and disengaged young people to become independent.
- Celebrating the individual uniqueness and diversity of service users and staff; demonstrating equality across the organisation.
- Accepting everyone for who they are and where they are in their lives.
- Providing a welcoming space for all ages to live, learn and feel secure.
- Remaining confident in our own ability to help others and continually developing the ways in which we can improve what we offer.